Things are ever-changing right now, but we are working to give you as up-to-date information as possible on the impacts of COVID-19 and options for you as business owners.
- SBA Disaster Assistance Loan Application
The state of Pennsylvania is now eligible for SBA Disaster Relief loans. Use the link above to apply, and reach out to our staff with any questions.
SBA Emergency Loan Webinar: Process for applying and FAQ’s When: March 25, 2020, 10:30 am – 11:30 am
- PA Department of Community and Economic Development (DCED) Business COVID-19 Resources
Businesses have a vast network of services that they can contact to discuss the impact of the Coronavirus on their daily operations and the future of their business, to include loans. THe Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development (DCED) and regional partners are available to help businesses through this challenging time.
- Honeycomb Relief Loan To help the community of small businesses affected by this uncertain time, starting immediately, Honeycomb Credit is offering the Honeycomb Relief Loan program. These loans up to $50,000 will offer a 45-day payment free period and a six-month interest-only period. If you’re a small business, visit honeycombcredit.com/relief
- PA Department of Labor and Industry Information for PA Employees Impacted by COVID-19
If you have to reduce hours or close your business due to COVID-19, your employees may be eligible for Unemployment Compensation. The Department of Labor & Industry will continue to provide important employment benefit updates as the situation evolves.
Other Potential Funding:
- Quickbooks and GoFundMe have teamed up to create a Small Business Relief initiative, essentially crowdfunding “grants” to the businesses that have been shut down unexpectedly.
- Facebook Small Business Grants Program
Facebook is offering $100M in cash grants and ad credits to help small businesses experiencing disruptions resulting from the global outbreak of COVID-19.
Informational and Educational Resources:
- Google for Small Business COVID-19 Resources
Google has compiled tips, resources, and recommendations to help small businesses navigate COVID-10 for their employees and customers.
- SCORE Guidance for Small Businesses During the Coronavirus Outbreak
SCORE if a free mentorship program, and is sharing the latest business resources, assistance and guidance during this emergency.
- PA Chamber Business Resources for Corona Virus
The Pennsylvania Chamber of Business and Industry is dedicated to helping business across the Commonwealth. The Chamber will have resources for businesses owners on how to help their business, families, and employees.
- PA Department of Health PA COVID-19 Updates
Check here for the latest information regarding the impacts of COVID-19 across the state.
- PA Department of Health Information: Coronavirus Business Fact Sheet
This fact sheet has key information to help your business prepare for the spread of COVID-19. Please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) COVID-19 webpage for frequently updated information, guidance, and materials.