The Covation Center is inviting 30 businesses to participate in the PA Engage! Main Street Cohort Program, a small business growth program providing curriculum-based, round-table discussions, and intensive 1-on-1 mentoring/coaching sessions. The “Engage Main Street” virtual cohort program is 10-weekly virtual meet-ups, where we give you the tools to face present and future challenges, including helping your business survive and thrive in this new COVID-19 world.
Weekly topics include:
1. Back to Basics: What is your “vision and passion?” What do you offer? What is your industry?
2. Self-Assessment: Evaluating you and your business. Outlining your business strategy.
3. Understanding your Customer: Who benefits from your product? Why do they need it? How will you reach them?
4. Reaching Your Customer: Building relationships. Importance of marketing.
5. What’s in a price? How to value your product.
6. Your important documents: Profit/Loss. Balance Sheet. Cash Flow.
7. Costs & Forecasting: How to measure value and profit.
8. Human Resources: Managing the employment life cycle from creating the position to departure and rehiring.
9. Ethics, Entrepreneurship & Professional Life: Preventing problems and protecting your property.
10. Personal Finance & Business Resources: Determine your personal net worth, income and budget.