Covation Center Policies:
At the Covation Center, the health and safety of our members and employees is our top priority and we’re taking the necessary steps to protect our community.
We ask that all members wear masks at all times, unless you are seated at your workstation 6 feet from others, or actively eating/drinking.
We ask that members distance yourselves, 6 feet apart from others.
Clean your work stations before you leave for the day, in addition to any common spaces (such as phone booths, kitchen areas, and meeting rooms) after utilizing them.
Cleaning products are placed around the facility for use.
To help stop the spread of COVID-19, we ask our members to please:
- Use your arm or sleeve when coughing or sneezing, not your hands, and use hand sanitizer regularly.
- Please dispose of tissues immediately and properly.
- Refrain from touching your nose or mouth.
- Wash your hands frequently and properly.
- If you have any of these symptoms, please stay home until you have spoken to your health care provider.
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Thank you for your anticipated cooperation!
For additional questions about Covation Center’s COVID-19 response call 570-435-1993